DATE: Wednesday, March 26, 2014
TIME: 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Eastern
WHERE: Register here
Why this webinar? Two reasons:
The traditional way of building a law practice doesn’t work so well anymore. Offline referrals, Rotary meetings and lunches won’t get you where you need to go. The marketplace is too crowded and your potential clients are too discerning and time-constrained. Things are changing. The legal industry is being digitally-disrupted.
If you don’t believe that then believe the McKinsey Global Institute:
The professional services industry [including the $280 billion legal sector] has the greatest potential of any industry to see huge return-on-investment benefits from social media.
Why? Because law firms “are innately social organizations.” Lawyers “depend very heavily on social interactions – with clients and among professional colleagues — to carry out their work and develop new business.”
The blog post, McKinsey to Professional Services: “Huge ROI From Social Media” lays out your call-to-action.
My co-host, Eric Fletcher is an exceptional person and one of the strongest “social” CMOs I know. He gets it. This is your chance to tap into his expertise. Here’s a “Top 10” list on Eric:
- Accomplished author, writer, speaker and marketing executive
- 20 years+ of experience as a marketing and business development expert (10+ years as Director/CMO for large national business law firms)
- Featured speaker for the October 2013 TEDx program in San Antonio, TX (selected from more than 300 candidates to be one of 16 speakers)
- Named one of the “50 Marketers Over 50 You Should Know” by The Global CMO Magazine in 2013
- Co-authored the book, 8 Mandates for Social Media Marketing Success, with Kent Huffman
- #12 on Social Media Marketing Magazine’s Top 100 CMOs on Twitter (follow @ericfletcher)
- Recognized as “Top 50 Private Company CMOs in America” in 2012
- Columnist and member of the editorial staff for best practices for Social Media Marketing Magazine
- Founding contributor to The Social CMO thought-leadership blog
- Eric knows the ups and downs of blogging. Visit his blog, Marketing Brain Fodder
Please join Eric and me for this LexBlog webinar. The only cost is your time. We”ll talk about how blogging can create the visibility online that today’s lawyers need. Eric will offer additional insight into how building an online network to demonstrate subject matter expertise will take attorneys and firms to the next level.
Wednesday — March 26, 2014 from 1:00 – 2:00 PM (EDT)
The webinar will be recorded and the slides will be made available. Even if you can’t make the date/time, register anyway and we’ll be sure to send you the recording afterward so you can view on your schedule.
What kind of digital footprint would I find if I googled your name?
Leave a comment and let me know other webinar topics you’d like me to address.