This is just a quick reminder about the private CEO breakfast/lunch meeting I’m hosting at Escala on June 21 from 7:30 AM to 12:30 PM. At this private peer advisory board meeting, we’ll hear from Vistage speaker Greg Winston. He’s talking about Generating Rapid, Repeatable Revenue.
Greg explains how to improve sales and how to hire and manage processes and people more efficiently. Greg’s talk is not a lecture but an interactive workshop. His goal is to propel you to faster and higher growth.
Why listen to Greg?
- Top-rated Vistage for 14 years now
- He’s increased sales in two companies right here in Seattle
- I select speakers based on the scores they get from other Vistage groups and Greg routinely gets all 5’s
Key issues Greg will cover:
- Recognizing and hiring the best talent
- Internally motivating your team to sell at 100%
- Establishing the mental advantage that accesses your team’s full potential
- Developing skills that keep the sales energy going and growing
- Selling using social media and LinkedIn
If you’re an invited guest, you will also experience how a Vistage private peer advisory board, led by me can help you evaluate opportunities, gain new perspectives and discover a renewed sense of direction.
Vistage is an exclusive CEO and business executive organization with more than 21,000 members internationally. Our members meet one day per month with a non-competitive group of their business peers to work on their most pressing business issues, opportunities, and challenges.
The atmosphere of trust and accountability created in these groups provides an environment where you can recharge your thinking to work “on” your business instead of “in” your business.