Through my experience as an entrepreneur and CEO, I have found the most effective leaders are those who have built meaningful relationships, and have sought unbiased advice from other executives outside their organization. Those who participate in executive level peer advisory groups experience more success by having the support and perspective of other local business leaders.
Backed by Vistage Worldwide and a dynamic team, I help Seattle’s high-level executives reach their potential and enhance their leadership skills through peer advisory groups. My goal is to help you unleash the power of your company, your team and your position.
Kevin McKeown, Vistage Chair
My executive and entrepreneurial career spans over 30 years. I have served as a key executive at Mitsubishi where I furthered global trade for their $10 billion American subsidiary. During my tenure, I negotiated a 7-year multimillion-dollar distribution contract with an American simulation software company, and launched Mitsubishi’s sports celebrity management business.
I have also served as a key executive to other emerging technology/Internet companies, and am the President, CEO and Founder of McKeown, LLC.
I am currently a Vistage Chair, serving the Seattle metro area. This position has been the most rewarding and fulfilling in my career. I help today’s leaders navigate the business of relationships, leadership and social networking, increasing the success of their organization.
On a personal note, I enjoy writing, photography and art. I started practicing martial arts when I was a teenager, and am now a 3rd degree black belt in Shotokan Karate. I’m also a reluctant alpine climber. Thanks to my climbing buddies, I’ve reached the summits of Mt. Rainier, Mt. Baker, Mt. Olympus, Glacier Peak, Shukson and others. I kayak, backpack and play golf.
- Vistage Chair–Seattle metro area
- 15+ years President, CEO & Founder of McKeown, LLC
- 8+ years President & owners of LexBlog
- 30+ years a leader, entrepreneur, key executive & BD pro (Mitsubishi veteran)
- Elected Anacortes councilman, volunteer fire fighter & martial arts instructor
- Licensed attorney in Washington & Pennsylvania
- Practiced large law at Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney
- Law clerk for Robert M. Parker, U.S. District Court (Texas)
- Villanova University School of Law & University of Pittsburgh